ADA Reasonable Accommodations in Employment Policy
- Accommodation Request Form (downloadable PDF format) or web-based Accommodation Request Form
- Voluntary Self Identification of Disability (Employee)
- ADA Documentation of Disability Form (Provider)
- This form is for employees requesting ADA Accommodations through EOC. Employees with an obvious, chronic disability are not required to submit this form.
- Health Care Provider Release Form (Employee)
- Cover Page for HR consultants sending new hire candidates the Self-Identification of Disability Form
If you have any questions regarding the ADA forms or accommodation process, please contact the Equal Opportunity and Compliance Office at 919-962-9980 or email@example.com.
Policy on Prohibited Discrimination, Harassment and Related Misconduct and the Policy on Prohibited Sexual Harassment under Title IX
- Attorney and Non-Attorney Advocate Representation Form for Employees
- Attorney and Non-Attorney Advocate Representation Form for Students
- Student Consent for Release of Information
- Employee Consent for Release of Information
Equitable Recruitment Efforts
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Gender, Ethnicity/Race
- Voluntary Self Identification of Disability Form (Employee)
- Skills Assessment Approval Request Form
The Office of Human Resources offers manages new hire packages through the HR Community Toolkit, which includes offer letters, orientation information, tax forms and more.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements
- Religious Exemption Form for Students in Affiliate Settings that Require Vaccination
- For forms related to employee religious and medical exemptions to the UNC-CH Covid-19 vaccine requirement, please log into the vaccine certification form on the EHS site: https://ehs.cloudapps.unc.edu/ClinicRegistration/covidcert, where you will find links to the exemption request forms.